Saturday, September 22, 2012

Something You Thank Will Never Happen Happens....

Something you thank will never happen to your family is brain cancer.... You see it on TV or hear your friends talk about happens to one of there family have it. But what do you do when it happens to your family? "No is not me " But what do you do? Its like wait what? Is this really happening? Its kinda funny in a way because you spend your hole life hearing about it but you never thank it will  happen to your family! That's what i thought when my mom told me that my aunt Tammy have been having killer headaches and the doctors did a scan on her and she had two tumors on her rite side of her brain..... Not only did she have killer headaches her speech is  slurred... So the test came back and the tumors were cancerous... So      
she had to have brain surgery.... My family wanted in the wanting room "i was at my fiances house were i live" i wanted and they took her back at 1:00 and got though at 5:00. So we were hoping for good news but as i called mom and asked how did it go she was crying and told me that when the surgeons went to cut the tumors out she started having seizures and they could not get them out.... So in 4 to 6 weeks when she gets stronger they are going to try and again and God willing they will get them! But shes doing well and i just wanted to say That my aunt Tammy is strong and that i love you aunt Tammy and you will get though this!!!!!!!!! You have your hole family By your side!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment