Saturday, August 18, 2012

Crimson Angel.... Not I do not cut just a poem!

           The blade.. How i miss your sweet siren song  


calling me..                      One slices the stress fades away...                          Two slices the screams fade a way....                                    Three slices the world goes black....                            I am home as the crimson angel greets me...                                     Do i sign the book of blood...?
      Do i give in to this demon i have fought with for so long...
             Do i open my veins.. My life line and let him feed..                              Do i let the dam break and let the Crimson river flow            
                          freely with out limitations                            Or do i throw away the key to the dam and let the       
                                                                  Demon starve....                       Let the Stress and Screams continue to                                 torment me for the rest      
                              of my waking life...

No comments:

Post a Comment