Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Hudson House... In Alabama..

The Hudson House is an old house up in the mountains in Clay county Alabama its reportedly haunted.... The history of the house not much is known about the real history about the land and the house the most i could dig up is (that  it was built in 1905 by Charles & William K. Hudson for their brother John I. Hudson. Their father who was killed in the Civil War was the original land owner. I don't know how long they lived in the home but John I. Hudson died in 1966. To the best of family lore, nothing dramatic ever happened in the house. It is in the middle of nowhere although at one time this was a mining community) its on an old dirt road there two ways you can get to it.. So what are some of the numerous alleged accounts; some say you can here a baby cry,a dog panting or growling,you can hear voices or screams and footsteps,face the front of the house and feel a tap on your shoulder by an unseen hand and if your skin ant crawling or you don't have goosebumps by now then this sound do it for you there is even a freakishly dark figure who enjoys running back and forth across the roof.

 So if your still reading this and ant in a corner hugging a cross then your brave because i went to the Hudson House to day a long with my fiance Josh my mom in law and her friend. I am not going to lie going to haunted house gives me a trills! We found it pretty easy (oh one thing you should know about me and my fiance Josh is that we are Wicca or Pagan i have been practicing sens i was THIRTEEN and Josh has been practicing sens he was THIRTEEN also so we know how to handle our self's and were both GIFTED ) Any way back to my store as we pulled up you could feel the thick energy it was pouring off the house! So we parked and all jumped out we walked around the house you could feel the thick energy flowing off of it. We looked all around to try and get a sens of what really happen? Rite off the bat i sensed a female sprite a male sprite but something was off..... There is and were something else there something dark and ancient... 


No i am not saying a demon well Not one in the christian sens see i don't believe in some all powerful horded dud with a tail and a goat head that sits around and control  demons. Now my "definition" on a Demon is a entity that is old older then well us its not always evil but is attracted to a lot of sorrow,pain, and negative emotions and or energy. I have found out that when you have a house or place that has had a bloody or hares history and there Ghost involved then one of this demons shows up and can trap them there... Anyways back to the topic i sensed that the man was mentally ill and was a drunk and killed his wife and possibly buried her there on the property. We may never know the truth but that what i got. Josh was the first to go inside the house one of the tines on the window was off and the glass broke out then i went in there was a lot of junk in it. We did not get to walk all the way though it but i walked to the hall and look down and saw a black finger standing there in a door way. 

The sens i got off the finger was to get out it did not want us there at all!! The room across the door were i was standing at it was were most of the energy was coming from. I had a hard time breathing when i was in side the house... The other woman who was with us got cut on her finger and did not know it not a bad one but it did bleed and she did not go in side the house. Josh reading was that was a man murder his wife and that there still there and the demon thing did not want us there. Now i do want any one who is reading this to know that you can believe me or not i know what i sensed and no i am not crazy and that when me and josh do a reading we don't tell one a nether till we are gone from the house. Now you know my store you can believe me or not! i don't care witch you do really. Just dont go messing around with stuff you don't know much about!!!! I would also like to add there is no power what so ever going to that house not even a power line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh what i for got to post is josh got a burn or something like it on his hand and we dont know were it came from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTE there is no power going to that house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I got from this post is that you are illiterate. Learn to speak and spell. If you are old enough to have a fiance then you are old enough to make a complete sentence correct2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly.....or should i sae exacly ����

      Delete





















  4. A person who uses a plethora of misspelled and abbreviated and totally wrong words, bad grammar, etc., giving the impression of illiteracy, wants me to believe what they are saying is true?? I know the house and were I a "ghost", I would certainly avoid this venue! Just out of curiosity, does trespassing produce attraction to "ghosts"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother, Teresa Miller (Hill) and her family (the family of Levi and Dorothy Hill) lived in the house for 2 years @ 1980. I wasn't born until Sept. 1983.
    Cannot say whether or not it is haunted, but did say my grandma Dot Hill always claimed that someone would tap her on the shoulder all the time.
    My mom said they had to live there after their previous home burned down. This home has a hallway down the middle with 2 bedrooms on each side with a fireplace in each bedroom.

    ReplyDelete