Monday, August 6, 2012

Energy and a New Sight!

I felt the earth,sky and all of the universes Energy to night like i did when i was on my path! Thanks to josh for helping with re open my self to feeling it. I experienced something i have never knew existed? I saw josh using Gaia's energy and saw the vibrations of  his energy the out lining of him! When i was taking in the Gaia's energy i saw the vibrations of the kittens and said the kittens are up here josh saw one of them run by!!
 Then when we got back to the apartment josh had a very good experience "BUT THAT'S HIS STORY TO TELL" But he took my hand and asked me to visualize a brick wall at the same time he was sending me special energy then he asked me what i saw? I saw a door with a light coming from be hide it "he sed open it" i tried to open it but it did not budge So i willed it to open when it did i saw a GOLD and SLIVER light josh told me to to let it come to me and when it did A woman A appeared the feeling i felt was so warm, inviting,safe and motherly it was the MOTHER GODDESS!!!!!1 I felt one with her as she told me something but i could not hear her! But i feel a wake i feel REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new SIGHT on my life and my path!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment